By default, when you create a new Mailchimp list, three contact data fields are added; email address, first name, and last name. In this tutorial, you will learn, How to Add custom fields in Mailchimp form list in an easy way
The fast and easy way to add a Mailchimp custom field
- Login to Mailchimp and click Lists (near the top of the page).
- Click the list name to which you require a new field.
- Click Settings then List fields and *|MERGE|* tags.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add A Field.
- Select the type of field you require.