An online booking system keeps open your business 24/7 hours. This gives freedom to potential visitors to book a product or service anytime they want. It also maximizes your sales because you are not limited to your working hours. In fact, studies show that a 24/7 online reservation system greatly increases the number of hotel bookings.y want.
Advantages of Online Booking Systems
- Your business is open around the clock. …
- You can maximize reservations. …
- You get paid quicker. …
- You’re not tied to a phone. …
- You can effortlessly up-sell add-ons. …
- It’s easy to manage your calendar. …
- You get valuable insight about your business.
It helps you to maximizes your sales because you are open 24 hours for works.
In this tutorial, I am going to share the Booking Plugin for WordPress 🌏 Best Appointment Booking Plugin for WordPress WooCommerce 👇 FREE
Premium WordPress Plugin
Main Features of Booki:
- Unlimited booking projects. Each project has it’s own unique options that make up a booking calendar, which you can add on any page or post so that your customers can book online.
- Unlimited service providers. A service provider can manage their booking project in your backend. Each service provider can additionally sync bookings (one-way) to their google calendar profile.
- Stats page for a quick overview of your bookings and summary information. Service providers too get a stats page to view summary data on a project they manage.
- Confirm bookings—automatically confirm bookings as they are made or manually confirm bookings one at a time. Your customer will be notified when a booking is confirmed.
- Cancel a booking. Your customer will receive a notification of the cancellation.
- Create bookings from your backend and send these out to your customers.
- Control how your calendar functions by selecting a calendar mode: Popup, Inline, Range or Nextday checkout or Events.
- Single or Multiple day(s) or time slot(s) booking by setting a minimum and maximum limit.
- Enable payments online via PayPal Express with guest checkout.
- Enable offline payments via book now pay later options. Send invoices to clients with payment link to PayPal Express or include your own instructions in the email containing the invoice.
- Enable both book now pay later and PayPal Express payments at the same time.
- Email templates. Customize all emails sent out by the system individually with your own custom layout editing the master email template.
- Set minimum notice and prevent people from booking too soon, allowing you a minimum notice period to make arrangements.
- Unlimited Google Calendar profiles. Sync your booking(one-way) with google calendar as soon as they are made on your site.
- Custom form fields. Create a booking form to collect additional information along with the booking.
- Set up costs for your booking period. Costs can vary by the day or time slot.
- Set up appointment reminders. The system can send an email before the booking starts.
- Coupons. Setup coupons that your customers can claim during checkout.
- Bookings are recorded in your backend. Manage each booking as an order where you can send invoices for unpaid bookings, approve or deny a booking or simply view the entire record. Separate view of bookings shown as they are made with full details of who made them along with any custom form fields data and extras included during booking. Additionally calendar view of bookings is also included.
- Enable non-registered OR registered users to make bookings. Registered users get a booking history page where they can login and view past bookings and pay for unpaid bookings directly from their history page.
- Set up seasons—a season can consist of a day or group of days where you can setup holiday rates.
- Quantity elements—quantity elements allow you to allow customers chose a quantities that have varying costs. Quantity can also be finite i.e. as a quantity is selected, it will get deducted from the total quantity you have setup for a day, time slot or entire booking period.
- Unlimited Optional extras as radio button lists or checkbox lists. Setup additional optional items with cost that your customers can select during their booking. Can be configured to apply for a single/multiple day(s) or time slot(s) selected.
- Unlimited Dropdownlists or cascading lists for extras with cost. Cascades can be setup where a choice in one dropdownlist will load a secondary list and so forth to an infinite level. The customer choices trail is registered.
- Display list of attendees in your booking form with attendee name, date and time slot booked and status.
- All strings translatable via *.mo and *.po files or via WPML, the very best plugin for translations. Main strings are additionally editable from the backend.
Main Features of Bookme:
- Fully Responsive Front-End Design and fully manage booking from the backend (via calendar also).
- Intuitive and Powerful Admin Panel with new elegant design (new dashboard page).
- Multipurpose booking (service booking, consultant booking, group booking all in one package).
- Simple WordPress integration with a shortcode.
- Independent Booking Calendars.
- Online Payment – Paypal, Stripe, Mollie, 2Checkout, Authorize.Net integrated.
- Payment with WooCommerce.
- Customizable booking form, calendar, appearance settings, time slot.
- Unlimited number of services, customers, and employees.
- Set service price and service capacity for each staff member differently, set service color to differentiate.
- Staff Members preference for each service if the staff member is not selected in booking form, Change staff member requirement in booking form
- Change order of service, category, staff member, and cart columns.
- Show/hide the progress bar in booking form, service duration with service name in booking form, and service price with the staff member name in booking form.
- Personalized value for service supplier.
- Personalized employer’s weekly schedule.
- Booking reminder notification for customers and staff members (Requires cron setup).
- Allow discount coupons to your customer.
- Each day calendar overview for all.
- Unlimited colors Schemes.
- Configurable schedules and days-off, Configurable e-mail reminders and SMS reminders, Configurable funds report.
- Email Templates – Editable e-mail notifications.
- SMS Notification (Twilio SMS API Integrated)
- Loco Translate and WPML Compatible (POT File Included)
- Custom successful page after the appointment is booked.
- Goggle calender
- Edit Existing Bookings
- Export of bookings to CSV
- Multi-User Functionality
- Excellent support
- Regular Lifetime Updates
Main Features of Hbook:
HBook is a powerful and versatile plugin that is perfectly suited for anybody owning a business in the hospitality industry: hotel, B&B, holiday apartment, campsite…
Add availability calendars, table rates, and booking forms in seconds! Your customers will be able to book directly from your website and you will be able to manage your reservations straight from the WordPress administration.
Thank you for your the time to read my blog. If you need any help contact with me