What are Meta keywords?
Meta keywords are a specific type of meta tag that appears in the HTML code of a web page. It is important for Shopify SEO to identify the main topic.
Basically, Meta keywords use for website SEO ranking purposes.
Why are Meta keywords Important?
Meta keywords are important for SEO for search engines because the ranking algorithm uses the meta keywords tag to find the main core topic for the web page.
<meta name=”keywords” content “type your products content name” />
Where do I put meta tags?
you can contact for more details :
Follow me on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/foysalwebdesigner
Follow me Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/foysal-ahmed
Are meta tags useful for SEO?
Meta tags are important because they impact how your site and how many people will be inclined to click through to your website. They will therefore impact your traffic and engagement rates, which can impact your SEO and rankings. Meta tags are an important part of a solid SEO strategy.
Improve Meta Tag
What should my meta description be?
Meta descriptions can be any length, but Google generally counts ~155-160 characters. It’s best to keep meta descriptions long enough that they’re sufficiently descriptive, so we recommend descriptions between 50 and 160 characters.
How to Write a Good Meta Descriptions in 2022
- Make around 155 characters.
- Utilize your focus keyword.
- Make sure it matches your page’s content.
- Include your main object
- List specifications
- Make it unique.
- Make it interesting.
Common Meta keywords Issue–
- Not having a description- If you have no description on your meta tag , It can’t help to build up your traffic and SEO rank because of having no description. A lake of a meta description makes it up to auto generate tools.
- Too short or long– Firstly, your contain to short between 50-60 word won’t be beneficial search engine, Secondly contain should not be so long because of its so annoying for the user.
- More than one meta description on a page– Typically one page meta should only have one description. Multiple contain can be destroy or may confuse your search engine.
- Duplicated meta descriptions– Duplicate meta can harm your web. Always try to add Genuine meta tags to build up your website.
- Not keyword focused. Not including keywords in your meta description is missing opportunities to increase click-through-rates for your website.
Last word for beginner: Through my analysis of meta description on Shopify, it’s been proven that Meta tag is very important for search engines. As you can see through my experiment, using custom tags help the new user find their desire. We did an honest blog on the custom meta tag for Shopify SEO, Hope you like our blog.
If you need any support or service relevant to Shopify then Contact with Me