Connect Shopify to MailChimp not so hard. Here ✅ Easy Guideline for you to integrate Mailchimp in your Shopify online store
To connect your Shopify store to Mailchimp you’ll need to install a third-party integration or use our custom website code. Depending on the method you choose, you can add customers to your audience, access powerful e-commerce features, or create more targeted content
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect your Shopify store to Mailchimp.
Before you start
Here are a few key things you should know before you get started.
- The Mailchimp for Shopify integration is still available to you if you are already using it, but is no longer available for new downloads.
- We strongly recommend installing a third-party integration, like ShopSync or another provider, before you disconnect the Mailchimp for Shopify integration. After you install another integration, disconnect Mailchimp for Shopify.
- If you decide to disconnect the Mailchimp for Shopify app before installing a third-party integration, campaigns that include a product recommendation block may be disrupted. To avoid any errors, we recommend pausing your active automations and create new ones after you’ve installed the new integration.
- To learn how to migrate your automations to ShopSync, check out how to switch from Mailchimp for Shopify to ShopSync.
- When the integration is phased out, historical data will remain in Mailchimp for up to 30 days. After that point, purchase data, and some customer information, will no longer be visible in Mailchimp.
Ways to connect
There are a few ways for you to use Shopify with Mailchimp. Take a look at these options to find the solution that works for you.
- Connect ShopSync
ShopSync is our recommended integration for connecting your Shopify store to Mailchimp. When you connect Mailchimp with ShopSync, we’ll update your Mailchimp audience with each customer’s email address, name, order information, and custom fields like birthdays and phone numbers.
- Third-party integrationsThird-party integrations, like Zapier, and Automate.io, support most of our powerful e-commerce tools, like syncing store data, triggering automations, and more.
- Add Mailchimp site code to ShopifyMailchimp offers a custom code that you can embed on your Shopify store to activate certain features like pop-up forms and retargeting ads.
Connect with ShopSync
Use ShopSync to send your Shopify customer and order data to Mailchimp. Once you connect, you can create targeted campaigns, attract new customers, and access most of our key e-commerce features.
To install the integration, you’ll need to log in to your Mailchimp account from the ShopSync app page.