Shopify was started in Ottawa, Canada, in 2004 by three Canadians, inspired by a poor online shopping experience with snowboarding equipment. It is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms on the planet, with a 23 percent market share in the U.S.
In this tutorial, I am going to share How to Change Cart Icon from Shopify Store without hiring any developer. I have included video guidelines for you. So that you can do this very easily.
Even you no need to write any code because I have shared the code also. Just follow my video and insert the below code.
I hope you will enjoy this video and subscribe to my channel.
<svg aria-hidden="true" focusable="false" role="presentation" class="icon icon-cart" viewBox="0 0 8503.9 14173.2"><path d="M8305.4 4978.4c-125.8-148.5-315.6-233.7-520.7-233.7H2071.9l-79.7-458.5c-65.7-394.4-407.3-973.4-1220.3-973.4H460.9C220.5 3312.8 0 3482.8 0 3793.3c0 356.2 236.5 450.5 460.9 450.5h310.9c153.8 0 310.9 133.1 336.2 284.8l837.2 5022.9c65.7 394.4 430.5 703.4 830.3 703.4H7784.7c138.3 0 360.5-135 360.5-460.5 0-307.9-222.1-460.5-360.5-460.5H3195.5c-279 0-351-94.8-396.2-334.8l-33.6-271.4 4541.7-434.1c388.3-33.8 742.7-361.4 806.7-745.9l336.2-2017.3c33.7-202.3-19.1-403.5-144.9-552H8305.4zM7462.4 5829.7c-10 58.6-224.7 1322.1-224.7 1322.1 -21.3 133.6-158.4 266-287.7 277.7L2595.1 7798.7l-363.2-2131.8 5068.9-8c47.2 0 106.9 17 131.9 47.7C7457.6 5737.4 7472.3 5771.1 7462.4 5829.7z"/><path d="M3182.5 10670.4c571.9 8.3 1028.8 478.6 1020.5 1050.5 -8.3 571.9-478.6 1028.8-1050.5 1020.5 -564.8-8.2-1018.9-467.5-1020.6-1032.4 1.6-573.6 467.9-1037.3 1041.5-1035.7 3 0 6.1 0 9.1 0.1V10670.4z"/><path d="M6933.5 10670.4c571.9 8.3 1028.8 478.6 1020.5 1050.5 -8.3 571.9-478.6 1028.8-1050.5 1020.5 -564.8-8.2-1018.9-467.5-1020.6-1032.4 1.6-573.6 467.9-1037.3 1041.5-1035.7 3 0 6.1 0 9.1 0.1V10670.4z"/></svg>
Bonus: Design Tips for Shopify Store
- Use High-Quality Images: High-quality product images can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your Shopify store. Use clear, well-lit images that showcase your products from multiple angles.
- Choose a Clean, Consistent Design: Consistency in design is key to creating a cohesive and professional-looking Shopify store. Choose a clean and simple design that is consistent throughout your store, from the homepage to the checkout page.
- Optimize for Mobile: With more and more customers shopping on their mobile devices, it’s essential to optimize your Shopify store for mobile. Make sure your store is responsive and mobile-friendly, with large buttons and easy-to-read text.
- Add Trust Elements: Adding trust elements such as security badges, customer reviews, and guarantees can help build trust with potential customers and increase conversions.
- Use Clear Calls to Action: Use clear and prominent calls to action throughout your Shopify store to guide customers through the purchase process. Make sure they are easy to find and use contrasting colors to draw attention to them.
- Simplify Navigation: A clear and simple navigation menu can make it easier for customers to find what they’re looking for on your Shopify store. Use clear and descriptive menu items, and consider using a mega menu to organize your categories.
By following these design tips, you can create a visually appealing and user-friendly Shopify store that helps drive sales and grow your business.